Headlines from Vol. 28, No. 4
- "Kansas Readers Feel Loss When Town's Paper Closes,"
by Steven Smethers, Bonnie Bressers, Amber Willard, Linda Harvey and Gloria Freeland
- "Study Compares Yahoo! News Story Preferences,"
by Patricia A. Curtin, Elizabeth Dougall and Rachel Davis Mersey
- "U.S. Weekly Newspapers Embrace Web Sites,"
by Jennifer Wood Adams
- "Basic Journalism Skills Remain Important in Hiring,"
by Tamyra Pierce and Tommy Miller
- "Sports Journalists Who Blog Cling to Traditional Values,"
by Brad Schultz and Mary Lou Scheffer
- "Papers Lead TV in Covering Complex Environmental Issues,"
by Daniel Riffe, Stephen Lacy and Daniel Reimold
- "Journalism's 'Dirty Data' Below Researchers' Radar,"
by Marcus Messner and Bruce Garrison