Headlines for Vol. 29, No1
Thursday, April 03 2008 @ 10:44 AM CDT
With the new year comes a new volume of NRJ. The first issue of volume 28 was delivered in March. Here are the headlines from winter 2008
- "Black Newspapers in 1968 Offer Panthers Little Support,"
by Brian Thornton and William P. Cassidy
- "Study of City Editors Raises Concern of Job Satisfaction,"
by Charles St. Cyr
- "Okinawans' Voices Heard In Rape Crisis Coverage,"
by Beverly Horvit
- "Mad Cow Coverage More Positive in Midwest Papers,"
by Michel M. Haigh, Michael Bruce and Elizabeth Craig
- "Reporters See Indifference On Genetically Modified Food,"
by Linda Steiner and Nora Bird
- "U of Florida Students Prefer Campus Paper to Free Daily,"
by Steve J. Collins and Cory L. Armstrong
- "Justices Treat Newspapers Differently in Oral Arguments,"
by Edward L. Carter and James C. Phillips
Newspaper Research Journal