Headlines for Vol. 29, No. 3
Thursday, October 09 2008 @ 01:10 PM CDT
The third issue of volume 29 was delivered in August. Here are the headlines from Summer 2008:
- "How Newspaper Readership Affects Political Participation,"
by Tien-Tsung Lee and Lu Wei
- "Foreign News Stories More Likely To Include Unnamed Sources,"
by Michael Sheehy
- "Study Examines Stereotypes In Two National Newspapers,"
by Edward M. Kian
- "Newspapers Focus on Conflict In Stem Cell Coverage,"
by Nicole Smith Dahmen
- "Newspapers Get High Marks On Environmental Report Card,"
by Daniel Riffe and Daniel Reimold
- "U.S., Chinese Newspapers Frame Iraq War Differently,"
by Jin Yang
- "Narrative Storytelling: Putting the Story Back In Hard News to Engage Young Audiences,"
by Amy Zerba
Newspaper Research Journal