Headlines for Vol. 29, No. 4
Wednesday, January 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM CST
The fourth issue of volume 29 was delivered in January. Here are the headlines from Fall 2008:
- "College Newspaper Staffing Fails to Reach Racial Parity,"
by Marie Hardin and Ashley Sims
- "Attitudes Differ for Online Reporting Versus Editorials,"
by Stephen Siff, Tomas J. Hrach and Stan Alost
- "Where Young Adults Intend to Get News in Five Years,"
by Seth C. Lewis
- "Newspaper Political Blogs Generate Little Interaction,"
by Larry Dailey, Lori Demo and Mary Spillman
- "Newspaper Reporters' Perception of City Government Coverage in 1997, 2007,"
by Stephen Lacy, Charles St. Cyr and Miron Varouhakis
- "Content in Publicly, Privately Owned Newspapers More Alike Than Different,"
by Randal A. Beam
- "Industry Guidance Could Help J-Programs Prepare Print Majors for Convergence,"
by Jennifer Wood Adams
Newspaper Research Journal