Headlines for Vol. 30, No. 1
Wednesday, April 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM CDT
The first issue of volume 30 was delivered in March. Here are the headlines from Winter 2009:
- "Coverage of Katrina in Local, Regional, National Newspapers,"
by Roxanne K. Dill and H. Denis Wu
- "Comparing Types of Sources in Coverage of Katrina, Rita',"
by Maria Fontenot, Kris Boyle, and Amanda H. Gallagher
- "Katrina Coverage in Black Newspapers Critical of Government, Mainstream Media,"
by Mark K. Dolan, John H. Sonnett and Kirk A. Johnson
- "Community Newspapers Emerged to Serve Needs of Pass Christian Citizens,"
by Lawrence Strout
- "Comparing Visual Framing in Newspapers: Hurricane Katrina Versus Tsunami,"
by Porismita Borah
- "Sports Reporters Divided Over Concerns about Title IX,"
by Marie Hardin and Erin Whiteside
- "How Readers Perceive Journalists' Functions at Online Community Newspapers,"
by Deborah S. Chung
Newspaper Research Journal