Headlines for Vol. 30, No. 2
Thursday, June 04 2009 @ 02:49 PM CDT
The second issue of volume 30 was delivered in May. Here are the headlines from Spring 2009:
- "Copy Editing Not Great Priority for Online Stories,"
by John Russial
- "An Analysis of Slogans Used to 'Sell the News',"
by Salma Ghanem and Kimberly Selber
- "Newspaper Managers Report Positive Attitudes about Blogs,"
by Brad Schultz and Mary Lou Sheffer
- "How to Report Quantitative Information in News Stories,"
by Coy Callison, Rhonda Gibson and Dolf Zillmann
- "Benefits Dominate Coverage of Vision Corrective Surgery,"
by Seok Kang
- "Rating Citizen Journalists Versus Pros: Editors' Views,"
by Seungahn Nah and Deborah Chung
- "Papers Endorse Republicans in Nearly 60 Percent of Races,"
by Mark D. Ludwig
Newspaper Research Journal